Friday, August 22, 2008

On "Face-Off " today

On NewstalkZB today after 11 discussing, among other things, the election. This is around the sixth show I've participated in. Initially I was petrified. But now I really enjoy them. Going into the studio the first time my expectations were framed around the National Radio experience which is a disembodying one, led from one rabbit-warren space to another with minimum communication. The staff at NewstalkZB by way of contrast are very friendly, the studio has widows which lookout over Taranaki street and you get to take a breather during the ad breaks. The superiority of the market yet again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay, the Internet streams ZB's three regional shows now: is it Leighton's show you're on?

Lindsay Mitchell said...

No. The Wgtn show.

Unknown said...

Thank you, I'll make sure to tune in.