Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Anti-feminist barred

Newly-qualified Wainuiomata father, Peter Zohrab, has been told he is not a fit and proper person to practice law. His role as a radical men's activist has provoked this criticism.

"His website also included a copy of his complaint to the United Nations human rights committee, that the body for training New Zealand judges, the Institute of Judicial Studies, indoctrinated judges against men.

The website quoted him as saying: "The law is not an ass – the law is a sexist bitch!"


Having met Mr Zohrab briefly, a couple of times, I found him extremely quiet and mild-mannered. I will watch this wrangle with interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay Mitchell said...

Thanks. I take people as I find them but, if this is genuine, it is pretty disturbing. I am going to delete the comment simply because I don't want it on my site.